Stealthy for Firefox
get to the Stealthy add-on for Firefox
- Allow this site to install add-ons.
- You will see a message regarding the permissions Stealthy needs in order to work, for your peace of mind
is a certificate from a prestigious 3rd party: "Softpedia guarantees that Stealthy for Firefox is
100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to:
spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.", press "Add" to continue.
- When finished you should see Stealthy's icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- With a click you can enable it, the icon will turn green.
- With a simple click on the icon, you can turn Stealthy off when you no longer need it.
- To get into the configuration page do right click on Stealthy's icon and then select "Options"
- Scroll down to get past the descriptions and see the configuration options, the first set of options is the most important, in order to have an ultra-fast fast, reliable, anonymous, secure connection, guaranteed to
work with popular services you need to use one of the PRO options, subscription required, get a free trial here.
- The other two options are not as effective and fast, but totally free, choose the appropriate one
for you, by default you have the "random" choice, used if you
want to fake your location to access services that are blocked where you are but available
everywhere else (e.g. YouTube in Germany).
- If the service that you want is specific to some other country the last option is the way to go, and
you must provide the country name, as you type a list of available countries will appear, just select the desired one, if is not on the list
just try again later, this list changes each 5 minutes according to availability.
- When you make any changes make sure to press Save.