Stealthy for Chrome
Please note that these instructions for installing Stealthy on Google Chrome can also be
applied to Brave, Microsoft Edge and Opera browsers. Simply make sure to use the appropriate
installation URL for your preferred browser
- To access the configuration page, right-click on the Stealthy icon and select "Options."
- The first set of options is the most important, in order to have an ultra-fast fast,
anonymous, secure connection, guaranteed to
work with popular services you need to use one of the PRO options, subscription
required, get a free trial here.
- The other two options are not as effective and fast, but totally free, choose the
appropriate for you, by
default you have the "random" choice,
used if you want to fake your location to access services that are blocked where you are
everywhere else (e.g. YouTube in Germany).
- If the service that you want is specific to some other country the last option is the
go, and you
must provide the country name, as you
type a list of available countries will appear, just select the desired one, if is not
just try again later, this list changes each 5 minutes according to availability.
- On the "Exceptions" tab, you can create a list of websites that will not be affected by
Stealthy. URLs added to this list will be accessed normally, as if the extension is not
- On the "Misc" tab, you'll find the "Incognito Only" option. If selected, Stealthy will
only apply the proxy settings to incognito windows.
To use this option, go to the extensions manager page
(chrome://extensions/?id=ieaebnkibonmpbhdaanjkmedikadnoje), find Stealthy, and check the
"Allow in incognito" box.
- You also have the option to automatically turn Stealthy on when you start Chrome.
- Remember to scroll down and press "Save" after making any changes.